Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Future homes!

I've been a member of Pinterest for almost two years now, and my "Home" Board is packed full of images from every different kind of style of homes. That includes interior and exterior! I go from loving Traditional, to Eclectic, to some modern, and so on and so forth. I never could choose between all the different styles to know exactly how I wanted to decorate my future home, let alone my apartment, which is bare. The most I have in my apartment is some of my own art up on the wall and piles of books.

So anyway, I found this website that is kind of like Pinterest, but I believe only designers and architects post their works on it. I could be wrong though. You get to go through each different styles, and each different rooms and "pin" designs, and looks to your idea books. Through this website, I found out that my look is Traditional. I love everything about it. It looks expensive, well put together, and very clean. I think I would go for the more modern and eclectic look if I was single. But I am not! And I believe this look is what will suit our family.











No comments:

Post a Comment