Saturday, February 23, 2013

I Work Out



On Monday, coincidentally, me and my good friend Claudia started working out. I'm working out to tone up, and she's working out to lose weight. Either way I now have a work out buddy! We may not work out together but we both share what we did everyday and what we are eating to get there. We also have a common goal. This summer we plan on running some 5k races. The Color Run is by far my most favorite race. We both missed the 53% off discount on Groupon, so we are keeping our eyes out for others!!



I found a post on Pinterest.com for Running for Beginners. I'm going to try to stick to this and get myself ready to run a 5k. It's more likely going to be a run/walk though ;)


This post actually only gets you to run 20 minutes straight. So I'll probably run 20, walk a few, and run again.


No comments:

Post a Comment