Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Dresser

I finally decided to get a dresser. I ran out of room in the closet and had to keep all my clean clothes piled up in baskets. So viola! Mom and I went to ikea to just look around and I found this one I really liked. Only $300. The only downfalls: Rob and I had to build it ourselves, so we messed up on one part, and second, it was supposed to be a dark brown, but turned out black. I think they stained it too dark since the box had dark brown on it. Oh well. I guess that'll be the color of my bedroom set now; black.

I think it goes well with my paintings, but I've grown tired of them and was actually planning on painting over them!



I also got new curtains. I've been dying for some lace curtains and/or black and white stripped curtains.
I got these at ikea as well. I'm in love with the lace details, and placing them so high on my wall makes my room look larger. I couldn't get a very good picture due to the sunlight, so this is the best I could get!





Lazy Wednesday's




Coffee and Budgeting


No comments:

Post a Comment