Monday, January 07, 2013

Sunday | Cleaning Day



Denim on denim.
Jacket : Walmart $5 on sale (2 years ago)
Top: Old Navy $6 on sale
Jeans: F21 $15
Watch: Target $8
Pearls : Wet Seal $3


Purple nails!

Target Watch I found on clearance for $8 originally $22

My mom has recently moved in with me for a month so she can find an apartment in Dallas. She use to live in New Orleans but wanted a new start! So she came back to good ole' Texas.
Pros: She's not here often and she helps me clean.
Cons: She tells me what to clean. wah wah....


BEFORE: All my laundry sorted out into colors.
AFTER: Sorted!
BEFORE: My mess of a closet!
AFTER: Organized and color coordinated!!
I ran out a hangers though...

I bought Rob a golf monogrammer for Christmas. He loves to golf but can never find his ball!
Soooo, this is going to help him always figure out which one is his!




Monogrammer in action!

His initials. Rob put them in backwards, so this is what he gets lol.

 Random pictures of our Sunday. 











No comments:

Post a Comment