Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Shopping | New Year's Day

We decided to get up somewhat early on New Years Day to go shopping! My favorite thing haha. I found some really amazing deals today that I just wanted to share with everyone!
The beginning of our morning!
Me trying to take a picture, while Rob tries to ruin it. Not gonna happen, sir!
I've had this navy blue fur vest in the back of my closet since high school (5 years). Never worn it until now.

I can't get enough of Dunkin' Donuts Iced Vanilla Bean lattes.

Old Navy, baseball cut tees. Buy 2 for $5 each

Old Navy Sleeveless Tank. $5.99


Old Navy, white fleece sweater. $4.99 I love this fleece sweater.  An amazing deal and super fitted!

Ross, polka dot pale peach button up. Only $12.99

Sperry. So I've had these for a little but I had to show them off. My favorite shoes. Paid full price. Wah

Old Navy. Full price $24.95

I got these for Christmas from Edie. White wine stemless glasses that I just love.

I think I found amazing deals today. I didn't shop much but I got 4 shirts for $20 and some new shoes! Not bad

No comments:

Post a Comment