Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Recap | Christmas

Apologies for the bad camera resolution. I've been using my phone camera, and it's not that amazing when they're blow up. 


This is just a quick recap of our first Christmas in Dallas. We didn't really spend Christmas in Dallas last year, that's why I'm calling it our first! This year I really wanted to buy a real Christmas Tree. Little did I know how huge the stand was going to be! I don't tend to think ideas through, I just thought it was going to turn out amazing. Nope! We bought lights and they didn't even cover the whole tree, our star was drooping, and the tree was just lop-sided. 



We went to Vitruviun Park Christmas Eve after we visited Rob's family. So pretty :)



Christmas Eve

Rob and me at my sister's. Everyone had the flu, so we decided to put masks on! Rob still got sick! 



No comments:

Post a Comment