Sunday, September 08, 2013

Another Rainy Day

Labor day weekend we decided to do nothing but relax! 
Although we just got back from vacation, we both had a lot of catching up to do at work, so we needed the weekend to relax. I of course can't really relax for more than two hours. I get really antsy, so I spring cleaned. As you might know from the last post we had an episode of fleas attack our dog and home, so this fueled my fire on cleaning. Our apartment is now spotless and clutter free.

Since we had a three day weekend I did get a little shopping done. Here are my dollar finds!
Diamond clips! What girl can resist?

I have the worst luck with wine spilling in the fridge.

Cupcake lotion!
 The best smelling lotion ever! And I got these bad boys from the 99¢ store.
Mustache mug
So cute! Again, from the 99¢ store.

No comments:

Post a Comment