Monday, September 02, 2013

Vicious Fleas

Sorry for the delay in posts! Rob's been hogging the laptop so I've slowly but surely written this on my Nook. Sad thing is it takes me trible the time!

The dreaded fleas.
I'm sure most people who have animals have dealt with fleas. Luckily for Rob and me, our bulldog Lucy has never had then. Until now. We left Lucy at my sisters house in the country while we went on our vacation. Bad decision! Of course we were warned about fleas and pretreatments, but since I've never dealt with them, I was unprepared for how horrible they are. 

When we got Lucy back we started to notice her itching a lot. She pretty much has rubbed all her hair and skin off. I stopped by the vet to pick up an oral treatment to help kill the fleas. That didn't help at all. So Rob and I took her in yesterday and got this array of meds. 
 Anti-inflammation, bacteria meds, flea shampoo, vitamins to get her coat looking great again, and osteo3 for her knees and hips.




No comments:

Post a Comment