Tuesday, September 03, 2013

A brighter face

It's been a week since my original post on my acne troubles. I bought some new face wash and tried some new procedures for a week without missing a morning or night routine. I think I've made some head way but still not completely cleared up. Lucky for me, my makeup covers it up well!
You can check out my original post here.

As you can see, in just a few days my face has cleared up immensely.

Day 1 was when I was having severe (for me) acne. I had just come back from vacation, and the stress of work was building back up. I'm hoping by week two, it will mostly be gone. I had a lot of pimples that had been stuck under my skin for months. After using the exfoliating rag, it helped those pimples surface, and clear away. Hope this helps others!

No comments:

Post a Comment