Sunday, September 08, 2013

Birthday Boy

Though it's a little early for Rob's birthday, thanks to his mother and grandmother, I was able to purchase something he has been dying for. I wanted to get him this back in Christmas, but it can get really pricey for me alone. Recently Rob and I discovered a store in a mall called The Art of Shaving. It's an amazing store that sells top quality brushes, creams, and lotions for shaving specifically for men. Rob couldn't stop talking about how much he wanted to get one, so now he has one!
Again, thank you Edie and Virgina for getting Rob the perfect birthday present!!




This is one of the starter kits. This one has one of the better brushes. Each hair is placed in the handle by hand and should last 10-15 years. Hopefully at Christmas I can get his a really nice stand and razor. More to come when he uses it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment