Sunday, August 25, 2013

Caribbean Cruisin'



Rob and I are finally done with our vacation. *tear tear* We are super relaxed and ready to get back in the grind of things. As most of you are aware, we took a cruise to Progreso and Cozumel, Mexico. Rob and I both agree that a cruise is the best way to vacation! It was extremely cheaper than our vacation to Colorado back in February. I would say about half the cost and triple the fun. All the food was included in our one time fee, 24 hour room service was free so you know we ordered like 13 wraps. The only thing that saddened me on the food was the cheesecake. I never thought someone could ruin my favorite dessert! But it was so terrible. There was absolutely no taste to it at all and it was harder than most other cheesecakes I've had or made.
Everyday they give you a packet of all the activities they are doing for the day. From trivia, hair chest contest, karaoke, and battle of the sexes, we did it all. Our favorite part was the Broadway shows. You'd never think the dancers and singers would be that good, but the female singer has an amazing set of lungs on her, and the dancers had fit bodies as well as great skills. I was very impressed. I wish I could show you a video, but they insisted there be no cameras for copyright reasons.
Rob and my number one fears were quickly melted away. I stocked up on nausea and motion sickness meds, but to my advantage, I had none! I guess being such a huge boat, it was pretty stable. We only felt it rock when we were in the theater.
Anyway, to the good stuff! Pictures! I've put all of our pictures on my facebook page, so I'll only go over them briefly here!
Water before we left (Galveston, TX)

Water in the middle of our trip!
Cozumel Water! You can see right to the bottom!

 These photos are from Progreso, Mexico showcasing the Uxmal Mayan Ruins.









 And our favorite stop! Cozumel Mexico!


Sorry for the messy hair! Saltwater doesn't suit me well!






We're definitely going to continue cruisin' for our vacation!

1 comment: