Sunday, August 04, 2013

I'm BACK!

Back in action!

I've taken a hiatus from blogging for a couple weeks. I've been extrememly busy at work with a couple project. By the time I get home I am physically exhausted, thought I didn't do anything physical, but you get the idea. All I've been looking forward to lately is getting to the weekend to just relax, but that seems to never work out for Rob and I.

To catch everyone up on my life so far, I haven't cooked much or made any delicious bread, so it's freed up a lot of my time to play Candy Crush Saga unfortunately. It seems to be the only thing to help take my mind off the stresses in life. I would tell you what level I am on, but I'd be undeniably embarassed. 

I started a new book series. I just finished the first book. I believe it's book one of five by I'm not entirely sure! The new book is called The Vampire Academy. Apparently there are three different typed of vampires, which I was not aware of until reading this book, and they are in a war against each other. War, love triangles, and blood sucking... what more could I ask for in a book :) Rob and I went to Half Priced Books yesterday and I bought book 2 and 3, so I'm excited to get through those in the next few weeks. I need to finish them before February since the movie will be coming out, YAY!



Keep watch for more blogs this week with tons of photos!!

1 comment: