Monday, August 12, 2013

Mellow Mushroom

Rob and I had a packed weekend this Saturday and Sunday. Sadly, my mom has barely been back in Texas for eight months, and she's already moving again. This is not by choice really, so much as it is for career opportunity. Hopefully she won't be gone too long! The only up side to this, is she will be living near Miami, FL so this means we will definitely be taking a vacation there! I spent my entire Saturday with my madre. We took some pictures, went shopping for my cruise, and said our goodbyes.




I should have taken more photos, but it's never something on the top of my brain! :(

Rob and I found this amazing pizza place in Frisco this weekend. The Mellow Mushroom. I LOVED this place, oh course, and Rob's initial reaction "Is this some hippie place?" Look at the name hun!! haha.

They have some of the best pizza I've had.
Got my haircut finally!!

Mellow Mushroom

One of their menus.

Mighty Meaty Pizza and Funky Q Chicken

Our take home box!
I was obsessed with all their marketing and design work. I could definitely eat here more!

1 comment: