Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cruisin'

Let the count down begin!

Only 36 hours until we get in our car to drive to Galveston, Texas where we will board our Cruise Line! Our bags are packs, champagne is bought (2 bottles), birth certificates found, and we're ready to go. I've bought a couple things in hopes I can avoid the infamous sea sickness. I'm going to be trying out the pills, and then the queasy beads! I probably need to wear these on the regular since I face motion sickness on the regular.

Here is a desk plan of where our room is going to be. I'm so excited we actually got our room at the upper levels. We'll be right in front of the capital and one of the pools.

During our cruise we are making two stops.. stop 1 is in Progreso, Mexico, which we will visit the Uxmal Mayan Ruins & Hacienda Ochil. Stop #2 We will be in Cozumel, Mexico where we will be taken to a secluded beach, and relax and hang out all day. I've been reading in all the reviews that you can see right to the bottom of the ocean! Good thing we are kayaking!

I'll post tons of photos when we return!! Our phones will be off in less than 36 hours. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment