Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fresh Start

Seems like I am always having a "fresh start" with this healthy eating. Some days I really want to start eating well and working out, and then the other half I could care less and just want the chips. Even though I eat great one week and bad the next, I guess it's just good that I start right back up. It's better than eating horrible all of the time.

On Monday I started back to my healthy eating. I worked out a little, but I wasn't happy with the amount I did.

Monday -
Breakfast - 3 eggs and salsa
Lunch, - Salad with ham, cucumbers, crotons, and cheese.
Dinner - chili dogs :/

 
 
 
 

Tuesday -
Breakfast - 1 apple
Lunch - Same salad as listed above.
Dinner - Baked ziti. (watching my portions!)

Tuesday (tonight) I did my meal prep for the rest of the week's lunches. It's pretty similar to the last time. It didn't fill me up though and I was hungry by 4pm. So this time I made more broccoli and added in some starch. I made the starch really bland so maybe I won't eat a lot of it :)


I just picked up 3 chicken breasts from Kroger and some Mesquite Marinade. Let it sit for about an hour and then bake at 350 degrees until done. Pretty darn good I must say.


 
 Meal preps : Mesquite baked chicken, steamed broccoli with garlic salt, and 3 small, boiled red potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment