Wednesday, March 12, 2014

meal recep (conti..)

I am officially going into my second week of trying to eat healthier and get fit. And it's not going so well...

My first week I think I did fantastic with a couple glitches. This past couple days though I have done horrible. But, it's just a minor fall and I am going to get right back up and do better starting today.

For the meal recap I can't say I remember 100% what I ate, but none of it was healthy.

Saturday
B- Nothing
L - 8 piece nuggets from Chic-fil-A
D - 2 sushi rolls and 2 beers
LD - out for a b-day party and have 3 beers and a shot.

Sunday (worst day ever)
B: Einstein's egg bagel with water
L: Half a box of mac and cheese (ugh)
S: Chips and queso
D: Taco Cabana Bowl

Monday
B: Apple
L: Taco Bueno's 2 burritos and a coke
D: Small Scholizkeys sandwich

Tuesday
B: Apple
L: Healthy choice frozen meal
D: Garlic chicken, noodles, broccoli, carrot mix

Wednesday
B: 3 chic fil-a biscuit nugget
L: Healthy choice frozen meal
D: Chicken cordon blue with a side salad.

I didn't work out any day this week... I am going to try tonight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment