Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Free Samples!

It's been a couple days since I've been able to write a post on here. It's been a hectic 3 days! If you've read my earlier posts, I created a Cleaning Schedule for Rob and I to keep up with to make our lives easier on the weekend. It's been working out great so far! I just skipped Monday's vacuuming, which I will be making up for sometime this week.

I have, however, gotten some more free samples in!!
Last week I received a sample pack from Bodycology for some lotion. I've never tried them before, and my hands are always really dry! Especially during the cold season. I was very impressed with them though. Not only did the lotion make my hands feel better, it actually lasted for a couple hours.
loved this stuff!
 Monday I received my free sample of Garnier shampoo and conditioner. It comes with 3 different samples, so I will be using these tonight :)



I love getting free stuff!! This has been my recent addiction, along with couponing. :) It cures my shopping needs at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment