Saturday, November 02, 2013

Halloween 2013

Happy Halloween!! I am 2 days late on this post since I have been swamped at work. I have literally been going to bed at 8 pm the last few nights since it's been so hectic. We did, however, get to dress up for work which I was overly thrilled out! But turns out only 2 others decided to dress up with me. Whomp whomp.

Kitty Cat.

 One thing I was extremely excited about is the card I received from The Ronald McDonald House in Dallas. I worked so hard to get everyone together to help out, so this just made my day when I got a card from them! And all the families signed that were there.


My super savings at Pizza Hut! I got two pizza which normally should have been $24 for $4.36.
I received 2 $10 gift cards from a survey I participated in, which paid for our meal for a couple days!



 I also got a free sample of Bodycology Charmed Apple lotion from FreeFlys.com
Can't wait to try it!





No comments:

Post a Comment