Saturday, November 02, 2013

New Cleaning Schedule

Today started off a little rough for me. I, unfortunately, was a little depressed over a couple things in my life. Mainly the fact that I can't ever seem to keep up with the house work. Usually by the time I get home at night from work, I am in no mood to be cleaning. Although I get off at 5 pm, I still have to come home and take care of the dog, cook, and then take a shower for the next day. This barely leaves me time to clean, and with Rob getting home around 7:30, I can imagine how he wouldn't want to clean either.

So, I came up with a Cleaning Schedule, which I tried to implement in our lives before. As long as we do a little throughout the week, we will barely have to clean on the weekend. This will be completely opposite of what we typically do, which is clean all of Saturday.

Here is a peak at our new schedule.

Cleaning Schedule

I will be posting this in a plastic slip cover so I can alternate who does what during the week. I'll keep everyone posted on how well this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment