Sunday, November 17, 2013

Meaty Meat Sale

 There's one thing I try to not skimp on, and that is meat. I have had my fair share of bad meats when I purchased them from WalMart and Aldi. I've never bought a good packaged meat from Aldi. I'll usually just stock up on the basic's at Aldi and then hit up Kroger and Albertson's for my fresh items.

The only thing I buy at Albertson's is meat. I never find any great sale items there. I can always find cheaper deals at Kroger. But Albertson's ALWAYS had Buy One Get One or Buy One Get Two.

B1G1 Pork
This pork was B1G1, I can make 3-4 meals out of these 2 packages which will end up costing me $2.50 a night.

B1G2 Pre-seasoned Chicken
I bought this already seasoned chicken for Buy one get two. I'll make 3 meals for $2.67 a meal in meat.

B1G1 Steak
I bought 2 packages of steak for B1G1. I can make 2 meals for $3.68 a meal in meat.


So for 8 nights of meat I only paid $23.03 with tax. Saving me $29.28 in meat!

No comments:

Post a Comment