Friday, November 29, 2013

Gobble Gobble

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I have to say I had one of the best Holidays yet. I didn't take many photos at the in-laws house, but I did at my dads and got a picture of the dessert I tried!

On our way to Paris! Rob is just so thrilled for this 2 hour drive ;) 




Me and my dad

Me, the sister, and dad

No explanation

I'm not sure what's going on here!

Me, dad, and sis

Me throwing a tantrum lol
Rob is so rude to me.. he did this all night!

Red Velvet Cheese Ball with Vanilla Wafers

Ingredients
1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix (3 cups will be used)
2 packages of cream cheese
2 cups of Sugar
2 cups of Brown Sugar
2 eggs
1 bag of white chocolate chips
1 box of Vanilla Wafers

Directions
Mix everything together except for the chocolate chips and wafers. Once mixed, place on a platter, shape into a ball form, and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
After it has chilled, take it out and put the chocolate chips on the outer side of the cheese ball. 
Place your wafers around.


Super easy and so delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment