Tuesday, November 12, 2013

New Car Scent

When I was in high school my parents bought me my very first car! a 2004 Nissan Sentra. I was so excited I had a car. I've been fortunate enough to be able to keep that car until recently. It's lasted almost 10 years for me with very little problems.

Rob and I finally decided it was time to trade in that car for a newer model. I didn't want to buy a new car, since they depreciate as soon as you drive it off the lot. So after our research, we decided to get a Toyota Camry. Toyota's are one of the best cars made, with great gas mileage (which is key since Rob drives an hour every day), and had a great trade in value.

We found this bad boy for $15,889 with extremely low mileage. It drove extremely smooth.. better than our Infinite.. has a touch screen for the radio, and it very comfortable on the inside.
These aren't the actual pictures of our car, but it looks just like this.

2012 Toyota Camry

Inside of our Camry.
Whatcha think??

No comments:

Post a Comment