Friday, November 29, 2013

Proactiv

As you have read in past blog posts I have been having serious issues with acne for the past two years. I never had acne like this in high school or college. I chalk that up to being on birth control, and my present acne being a hormonal issue. That being said, I will never get back on birth control just to fix an acne problem. I've thought about taking some EstroBlock since most hormonal acne is from Estrogen Dominance.

After trying over the counter acne cleaner and nothing working, I decided to give Proactive a try. The first week was a bit of a struggle. I wasn't seeing a change. In fact, I was seeing my acne get worse. Now they do claim that the first week acne does get worse because the cleaners are pulling out all the dirt from your skin. I was also on my period, so I know this contributed to a lot of the flame up.

I started this treatment Sunday night on 11/17/13 and the last picture I took was this morning. The first week I was on my period so that's why it seems worse.


All these pictures are without makeup and before I used the treatment. Once I use the treatment my face gets a bit red, so I like to take them before hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment