Sunday, December 08, 2013

French Fry Casserole

Since we are stuck inside due to the ice storm, and we cannot leave to go to the grocery store, I decided to get creative with our dinner last night.

As most meals that I cook, I just threw some random ingredients together and hoped that it would come out tasting good. The outcome? Amazing!


French Fry Casserole
1 lb Ground Beef
1 1/2 cup Ham, chopped
2 cans Cream of Chicken
1 bag of French Fries (I used Oridela's seasoned fries)
2 cups of Cheese
Ranch (optional)


Directions:

  1. Cook the ground beef in a skillet until brown. 
  2. Once the ground beef is done, drain and add in your chopped ham. Ours was already cooked, so we didn't need to cook in the skillet.
  3. Take a casserole pan and empty the two cans of Cream of Chicken in the pan. Add the meat and mix well.
  4. Spread the mixture evenly in pan, and then top with French Fries.
  5. Cook as packages directs you until your fries are brown and crispy.
  6. Once the fries are done, remove from the oven and cover with cheese and ranch (optional). We used light ranch to keep it semi healthy lol!
French Fry Casserole
This is definitely a man's meal! It was definitely delicious, but I think I won't make it as often since I'm sure it's full of fat! This is definitely a quick meal for a cold night in.

No comments:

Post a Comment