Saturday, December 28, 2013

Going Healthy

Now that Rob and I are engaged it's time to get healthy! We have about a year until the big day, but we will be taking engagement photos and I was use to look GOOD! I have started working out and cooking better last night. I am trying to go back to my Paleo Diet to cut out dairy and processed foods. Hopefully this will help my acne as well.

Here's what we had last night:
Chicken with a rub on it.. I don't know what it was lol..
Halved red potatoes, fresh green beans and carrots with olive oil drizzled all over.
I stuck this all in one pan in the oven at 350 degrees until everything was cooked
\



I believe I am a month in on using my Proactiv. As you can see I still get pimples but they are no where near as bad as they were before using this. I do still get the few big pimples, but they go away within a couple days. I've also stopped using every step since it dried out my face way too much. I was itching, flaking, and just so uncomfortable with it all. Now all I use is step 1 (face wash) and Step 3 ( the leave on medicine).

I'm probably going to see a dermatologist to see if I can get antibiotics to kill all the bacteria under my skin. It seems like most of the scar looking pimples are the ones stuck under the skin.. I've have some that won't surface for about 2 weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment