Saturday, December 07, 2013

iced in

The past two days Rob and I have been iced in. We're unable to drive on the roads since they are so slick with ice. To Rob, this is a dream weekend. We are locked up in our 800 sq ft apartment with only video games, netflix, and some junk food.

For me... a nightmare. If I am at home for more than three hours with nothing to do I go absolutely stir crazy!! Last night we tried to venture out to Target and slid all over the place. Today only got work with the slush icing over. We couldn't even walk to the garbage can without falling on our butts.

So what have I done on my time locked in?
I've made coffee for the maintenance guys working on the covered parking.
I've cleaned twice a day.
I've organized my pantry.
Organized my closet and dresser.
Wrapped presents.
Made crafts.
Completed marketing projects for work.

Still bored.

So Rob and I decided to make our gingerbread house...

Our Gingerbread House!
Rob wanted to put our initials on the door and icicles.. turned out beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment