Saturday, January 04, 2014

Shopping Done Right!

Thanks to Christmas and all the wonderful gift cards and money we received I got to spoil myself a little bit. This is something that doesn't happen as often as I wish it would, but I am glad when I get the chance to! So Thanks to everyone that gave me wonderful gifts. Even the non-cash gifts were amazing and things I definitely needed!!

Thanks to my super savvy shopping skills, and my hate for spending $15 on any clothing item, I found some amazing deals.

I have to say I am not a huge fan of Ross. Usually it's all been picked through and what's left is basically old fashioned items. That, or the items have some flaws in them (broken zipper or torn fabric).

Here's what I found!!
Ross - $6.99



Ross - pleather peplum shirt - $7.99

Ross - Eiffel Tower Shirt - $11.99

Ross - Nautical Shirt - $7.99

This is a navy, white and coral shirt. Great for the summer with white shorts!!

Ross - Leopard belt - $4.99

Forever 21 - $9.98

The belt is mine that I found hidden in the closet. My mom actually
gave thisto me a couple years back!

See! Fashion can be somewhat inexpensive is you just take the time to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment