Saturday, January 18, 2014

Since it has already been a month since I was got engaged, of course I have my entire wedding planned, right? Well, almost! I have several friends that got engaged right after I did, and one of them has everything booked and ready to go. The only thing she has left to do is buy the dress and decorations! And her wedding isn't for another 9 months. Talk about organized and jumping on it!

I on the other hand have yet to book my wedding. It's not because I haven't found the perfect spot, because I have. It's dead gorgeous, and completely compliments my personality. But for some reason, I can't figure out if I want a daytime wedding, or one during the night! It's killing me and creating a lot of stress.

I've talked out my ideas with several friends and family. Some preferred the night time, and others the day. So I really just need to focus on what works best for me. I am definitely going with a daytime "brunch" wedding. Hopefully this will help cut down on food and alcohol costs. Planning for the evening wedding was really going to push us over our budget, and I just don't want to do it, even if we have the money. I have friends buying a house and getting married in the same year, and I just don't think you should throw away your entire nest egg!

So, here's my thoughts on my wedding day! Hope you like it!










 






 


 










No comments:

Post a Comment