Sunday, January 26, 2014

Texas weather is just so unpredictable. We have been having days forties and then it jumps up into the sixties and seventies. I love it. Of course I wish it would just stay in the high sixties year round, but that's just wishful thinking.

Today actually hit 72 degrees and we have been soaking it up. Rob an I have started hiking and playing tennis, which has been amazing. A grwat workout without having that mindset.

I've spent my Sunday blaring 80s rock and drinking some beer with the windows open. Reminds me of my childhood (minus me drinking). I can't wait for summer!!

I've decided toclean my closet and dresser ou today so I have a reason to shop ;) I am giving 3 bags to goodwill. Tons of shirts, jeans, purses, shoes, and even a prom dress. I hope they go to good use.


What better than to spend a beautiful day outdoors and then spring cleaning. Bring on the warm weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment