Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bread Making Part 2

Bread making continued...
I did it!! I made bread on the first try. I know, I didn't actually knead the bread, or bake the bread, but I did put all the right ingredients in and sliced the bread. That's something, right?? 
I was so thrilled when it was down to the last 30 minutes of baking. My house was consumed with the fresh scent. Who doesn't like freshly baked bread?

Baking after 2 hours

Baking - 30 minutes to go. So pretty!!!

The final product! I couldn't figure out how to get the darn thing out. I was trying everything, even a spatula!

My first couple of slices ripped the bread a little bit, but eventually I figured out my method.

I made about 8 slices.I could have had more, but my first two slices were ginormous.
Rob loves him some homemade bread.
Rob grew up with homemade bread, so I am very ecstatic that I get to bring him back to his childhood a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment