Monday, May 13, 2013

Phoenix

Hey Guys!
Sorry for not posting much lately! I've had a lot going on with work, Rob, and family.
Tonight Rob left for Phoenix, Arizona for a training session at work. He'll be gone all week. It's good that we will get a break from each other. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, right? I hope so. Maybe now my house will stay clean just a little long and I actually get to eat some really healthy foods.
I went to Kroger Sunday and bought a couple things to cook with. I've been seeing all theses recipes using Quinoa, and decided I'd give it a shot this week. It's pretty crazy that a small bag costs $8.00 though. I only bought a couple things, which I'll be using in several different ways throughout the week, so you'll have to come back and see :)

Tonight I made Stuffed Tomatoes. 
Scoop out the inside of a tomato, stuff it with tuna, and then cut up half a avocado. Viola! 
Easy peasy. And delicious.
Total cost $3

Cut the top off of the tomato, and scoop out all the seeds. Instant tomato bowl!

Stuff with tuna, and add some avocado!

No comments:

Post a Comment