Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Random Stuff

Rob and I had a great weekend on  Mother's Day. I bought my mom some gorgeous flowers and a card, which she loved :) I've never done anything for her before, so it is great I get to start doing that. Sunday we had lunch with some of Rob's family. I always love spending time with them!

Some random pictures from mother's day. It's tough getting this boy to take a good picture!!


This has been my lunch the past two days. I'm trying to figure out ways to get away from carbs. I keep getting pimples, and I'm thinking this might be a good way to get rid of them. I typically eat a sandwich and chips everyday, so this will be cutting a bit out! It actually kept me really full too!!
I just cut half a cucumber up, some lunch meat (wish it was grilled chicken) and a watermelon slice.
I actually bought chicken to cook, but it went bad in like 2 days. So annoying.




1 comment: