Saturday, May 04, 2013

Shower Curtains

So Rob and I are planning on buying a house in about 10 months. My plan is to slowly get stuff together for that house. Mostly just accessories, and not the big stuff. My decorating for today was getting a new shower curtain. We had just a plain white one with some texture to it. It was time for a change!!
I've been seeing some paneled shower curtains lately and think they are the cutest thing. Makes the bathroom look a little more classy to me. Here are some of my inspirations.

Double panels as shower curtains, marble vanity w/ pretty edge detail, basket-weave tile mosaic. square under-mount sink, full-mount light fixture. via: the HUNTED INTERIOR

i like the idea of using curtain panels instead of a shower curtain - you can easily cut a plastic liner in half to prevent the curtains from getting wet, or add a second rod for a full liner and push it all the way behind one of the curtains.

I love the height of the shower curtains and how they used two panels instead of just one. Very handsome for a boys' bathroom.


I went to Ross and found some paneled curtains that I'm using as shower curtains. They were only $10. Can't beat that! I need to sew up the bottom a tad bit and actually iron the curtains. They're still wrinkled from the packaging.  I think they turned out well though! I'm going to add a second shower rod when we move (maybe in a couple months).



No comments:

Post a Comment