Saturday, October 05, 2013

Couponing

The last few days I've been feeling poorly and haven't stuck to my Paleo diet as much as I've wanted to. I believe I've caught a stomach virus, so eating hasn't been one of the things I've wanted to do much of. I've feeling better now, and what way to top those great feelings with couponing?

I use to coupon back in the day, only for a little while, and quickly fell out of it. I started it back up recently since I have a little more time, and access to the coupons. I do need to get ink for my printer so I can print the online ones out.

Anyway, so I follow mydallasmommy.com on her couponing hints and tips. Since this is only my first week couponing, I can't do most of the savings on her site. It's takes a couple weeks to save coupons in order to get the great savings. But today I sat down and sorted through my coupons so I can go out Sunday and score some deals. Little did I realize, most of the places end their sales on Saturday. All I can say is I missed out of a lot of deals I was looking forward to, but now I know better.

This Sunday Walgreens is having a sale on laundry detergent. Buy one get 2 free, so I'm buying 6 and stacking them with 3 coupons making me come out of the store with 6 detergents paying only $7.. they normally cost $6 each. So all in all, with 8 coupons I am saving over $52 on laundry detergent, car wash, dog food, makeup, dry shampoo, medicine, and I forget what else. I'm pretty excited :)

Also, Albertson's, like always, is having sells/coupons on meat. We're going to have lobster one night.. buy 1 get 2 free. What what. Tomorrow I'll be posting everything I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment