Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday's are fun days

Rob and I ended our weekend hanging out in Frisco and visiting a pumpkin patch. Unfortunately we didn't get any photos at the pumpkin patch though :(


I did, however, find some great makeup at the Dollar Tree!

 L.A. color eye shadow and eye liner. I bought this yesterday and tried it out today. It lasted all day for me, which is amazing. I also use the blush from the Dollar Tree as well. I will only buy mascara and base from Target.


Elf lipstick. Love this stuff! Lipstick but I think it works as a lip stain. Lasts quite a while.


Dark red nail polish $1!

Sun was in our eyes-Fat Straw

Dollar tree makeup
 This just goes to show you that you don't need to spend a ton of money on makeup. I don't!

Best chips ever.

Whit goji blossom tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment