Saturday, October 26, 2013

Weekend Fun!


Rob and I were lucky enough this weekend to share 3 days off together. We both scheduled off on Friday together to just have a lovely 3 day weekend. Friday was a bit hectic since we travelled to Downtown Dallas for most of the day, and then I had to rush home to make Halloween snacks for the Ronald McDonald House.

My new hat from Target. Love!!
Rob at the BIG Dallas

Trying to pull my pants up :)

Yours truly at the BIG Dallas

After our day out here roaming around, I went home to make some snacks for RMDH. This is a house that allows family with sick children to stay there for a low cost or for free. I was lucky enough to help host an Activity Night. I got to play Bingo with some children Friday night, and they just melted my heart! I was a little worried since I've never been around a charity/volunteer house like this. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I will definitely be doing it again. Even the truly ill children were such a delight!!

My Halloween snacks were gobbled up very quickly!
My attempt at ghostly strawberries
 These dirty worms were such fun and easy to make. Chocolate pudding, crumbled oreos, and gummy worms.
Dirt and Worms!


Mummy cookies made from scratch!

No comments:

Post a Comment