Sunday, October 06, 2013

Coupons: Week 1

So today was my first week of couponing and I would say I did a great job. My first stop was at Walgreens where they had a buy 1 Purex at regular price ($5.99), and get 2 free. I bought 6 of them, which totaled $11.98, then used 3 coupons ($1.50 off 2) and came out spending $7.48. Basically I paid full price for one, and got 5 free.


My second item at Walgreens was Robitussin which is regularly priced at $8. It was on sale for $4.99, and I had a $3 coupon. So I only paid $2 for this.

At Walgreens alone, I said $32 and 78%. Amazing. :)


I also got $5 off dog food at my local pet supply store, which I needed more food anyway, a free car wash, a free movie rental, some samples of facial wash that are being mailed to me, and B1G1 Pork (paying only $5 for 3 nights of pork) at Albertson's

Can't get much better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment