Thursday, March 14, 2013

Budget and Shopping

Today was pay day, and I went ahead and paid off all my bills for the rest of the month. I was left with $400 which went straight to paying off my Freedom card.  Unfortunately I still have $300 left to pay on it. $100 is from an unexpected doctor's bill from when I had my thyroid biopsy. Wah wah...




I've been doing a lot of thinking about my career lately. Even though I've only been in the banking industry for a little over a year, I really miss my Administrative position from Texas A&M University. I try to envision myself in 5-10 years and I don't like the look of me working in the bank lol. I don't see myself getting that far. I don't see myself working in the Back Offices, just because I am not the least bit interested in anything Financial, Stocks, or Investments. When I envision myself in Administrative positions, I see myself doing it for the long run. I love the Office setting, the interactions with people, and also the daily paperwork and reporting. I love being given tasks to complete. Annnnnd, I can see myself working my way up into an Executive Admin, Assist. 

Here is my interview outfit for whenever I may get one. Unfortunately everything at the mall is either see-through, or cut off at the belly button these days. I'm trying to get away from the buttoned up shirts, and mix it up a little.  So here it is.... p.s. I pulled the shirt up to the right spot, so it isn't as low as this one might be.





Yay or Nay?? Idk....


No comments:

Post a Comment