Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter is here!

Easter is here, and I am sick! Sore throat, body aches, and last but surely not the least, mother nature came at the worst time, and early. So I am quite the bundle of joy this holiday if you can imagine!
Not to worry, this will not ruin my plans for the next two days. I have prepared an appetizer that I have never done before. Actually, I'm never made an app in my life. This one was an easy one though.

My seven Layer Bean Dip

  • 1 can refried beans, mixed with some Taco seasoning.
  • pretty much an entire tub of sour cream
  • two packets of Guac. which I would have made from scratch but I am sick and didn't care. lol
  • Shredded lettuce
  • cheese
  • salsa
I didn't get to use a cute dish either. I'll be travel for 2 hours with this sucker to Rob's families house. I'm sticking this in a mini cooler for the trip!



3 comments:

  1. It was really wonderful!!!!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you aren't feeling well1 Your appetizer sounded really good, though! Hope tomorrow is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Edie. It was pretty amazing :) I surprised myself with it hahah :)

    ReplyDelete