Sunday, March 24, 2013

Budget Binder

My Budget Binder



I've been carrying around my planner for 3 years now, with loose papers with my budget and other goodies stuffed inside. I finally decided to make a budget binder. It includes... Monthly Budget Breakdown, Monthly Calendar (with bills written out), Monthly Food Calendar (daily menu planning), Statements that are highlighted to track my spending, Printed Receipts, and all my Cheap and Easy Meals List (along with pricing).

The breaks down of monthly bills that coincide with my pay periods.
I've shown this a couple times now throughout my blog, and I love it. I'm constantly updating it.



My Food Calendar. Of course, I need to update this now, since we are kind of over the Pork I bought at Albertson's. It isn't that good.... I'm saving it for fajitas.



The basic monthly calendar. It shows exactly when I need to pay certain bills.


I've been tracking all my receipts as well.  Only groceries though.... And my statements, which have been broken down to track my spending habits, which were awful!!



Last but not least! 
Rob and I are kind of over the healthy eating (already!) I think I just need more practice at it! 
So now, we are going to do half and half.
Here is the list of the meals that I typically make. They aren't all the healthy, but they are simple, quick to make, and cheap! I made a list of each dish, ingredients, pricing (work in progress), and final price of each dish.







No comments:

Post a Comment