Thursday, March 14, 2013

How do you make fish?!

Well, apparently there is one thing my boo hates that I cook, and that is fish! I can't ever seem to make it taste good for him. I don't mind it, I can eat pretty much anything even if it is bland :) I tried to make baked fish and chips, that didn't work out at all, then I tried to make fish with some seasoning on top. Well, Rob ate everything but the fish!! Maybe he just doesn't like fish? I'm taking it personally and won't stop until he loves it! hahah :)
Fail!!


I still haven't cooked my pork chops that I got at Albertson's on the first for a buy one get one free. I followed the recipe below (minus the cranberry sauce). It turned out amazing!! I think one of my favorites. I made mashed potatoes and green beans on the side. Amaz.







1 comment: