Saturday, March 09, 2013

Zumba!

Zummmmbbbaa!! Since I am such a cheap person, I decided instead of taking work out classes at a gym, I could easily find them on YouTube. I know a lot of people need to go to the gym for the motivation, but I can motivate myself easy (once I get off the couch). My new favorite thing I've been doing is Zumba. I found this video on YouTube from a college where an instructor videotapes a whole hour of his workout. I've only does this 3 times, the first two I stopped at 20 minutes. Today I stopped at 35 minutes, but also did some squats and lunges earlier in the morning. I also cleaned for about two hours, which I'm sure burned a little bit of calories.  Unfortunately I haven't been in the mood to eat today so all I've had is half a can of tomato soup, and some yogurt covered raisins. 

Top Golf tonight with some old college friends, so I'm sure I'll pig out on some bad foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment