Friday, March 08, 2013

More Healthy Meals

I know I haven't been posting a lot of my healthy meals I've been making, but I'm a busy lady! We're still eating off some of the meat I bought on the 1st. It should last us until the 28th of this month. I'll just need to get some side dishes. A lot of the dishes I've been making and made on several nights, and that's another reason why I don't post daily.

The last two meals I made aren't anything special. We had "Fish and Chips" one night. I think this is the second meal I've made that Rob wouldn't eat lol. The first one was meatballs. Those were awful!!! I ate the fish and chips though. It wasn't that bad. :) Edible.....

It looks disgusting lol


This is the meal I made the other night. It's pork tenderloin, red potatoes halved, with olive oil and seasoning, and some green beans. Unfortunately they weren't fresh :(  
One package of the pork tenderloin (2 lbs) lasts me three meals, which is pretty awesome.

The potatoes were amaz. and Rob loved them!


2 comments:

  1. Looks good. Don't feel bad about the fish, he didn't like it much at home either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks. I think I'm going to leave fish off the menu from now on! Looking back at that picture of the fish is pretty gross, no wonder he didn't touch it hahah :)

    ReplyDelete