Monday, April 01, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Happy Easter!!
Love, obviously Rob hates taking pictures! Look at that awful face!!
We went to Rob's family, which I love going to, but I'm terribly sick so I was super grumpy. Edie and Terry's food always make thing better though. She is definitely my inspiration for good meals.








Left overs from Edie's. Still good the second time around :)



On a side note, I had an interview today for a job I was extremely excited for. I only had a tiny problem with it: the pay. I told Rob to be positive for me and focus on me getting the job, and getting the pay I wanted. I think with both of us focusing on the positive really scored me the job :) Putting positive energy out there only brings in positive energy.

So anyway, I was hired on the spot, which is totally amazing. I am so excited! Rob started his new position today with JP Morgan. Looks like we are on a roll to getting the lives / jobs we have been wanting. Now if only I could get this house under control and start working out again. One step at a time..

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Positive energy is always best. And, by the way, you weren't grumpy. I always love to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job! Hope you will soon be feeling better!

    ReplyDelete