Thursday, April 04, 2013

Sick Days

Did you know that the "Big D" is America's capital city for Pollen since 2005? Now, I never thought I had allergy problems, and personally I can't tell the difference from allergies and a cold. I have been sick for six days now. I've taken too many meds and pills. Allergy pills, Cough syrups (I've finished two bottles), airborne, multivitamins, cough drops, and ibuprofen. Yesterday was the worth day so far. I couldn'
t breathe, my eyes are constantly watering, I've gone through two boxes of tissues, and so so so much more! It's miserable!

But! to keep my spirits high, I have create vision boards. We are supposed to make these for the Book Club, but I haven't even started mine. Please they aren't digital and I don't have any ink for my printer.

Rob and I plan on getting a house together in a couple years. I haven't been decorating our apartment since I'm not sure how long we will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment