Thursday, April 18, 2013

Job : Day Four

Job.

Day Four.

Party Time.


I. Love. My. Job.
Is it too early to say that? Probably so. But so far so good.
I think this is a good indicator for me. My first two weeks at my bank job, I literally sat at a desk with nothing to do. Limited internet... like 3 news websites... I was so ridiculously bored. The job got better, but it was typically boring.  My first 2 months at my 2nd administrative job, I was being trained by a lady retiring from the position. She literately told me to hide some days to make it seem like I'm busy. There wasn't much to do on a daily basis. I was really only there to print off the report in the morning, which anyone could do, and to book catering and flights, which was once a month... Waste of time. I obviously didn't last.

So far at this new job I've been busy non-stop. I am pretty much constantly planning parties/events, thinking of new ways to market. Contacts Charities, and setting up times for us to volunteer. Of course I still do the typical admin stuff, scanning, faxing, and copying documents. I get to leave the office on occasion to go to FedEx or Staples. I've been quite entertained and it's only be four days. Once I pick up on how the office works, I'll probably be given even more tasks to do. Please!! Keep me busy! I love it.

Another amazing part, I get to wear jeans, and we order in lunch a lot, which means I get over time for the lunch period. Hey, it's a couple extra bucks in my account!

No comments:

Post a Comment