Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kitchen Wish List

One day I wish to have a kitchen stocked with all these amazing appliances. 
Maybe when I have a kitchen big enough to store all of them I will. :)
Here's a list of things I possibly need for the future!

Waffles?! Who doesn't like yummy waffles.

A Panini Grill. I love making sandwiches, and this would only enhance them.

A flat griddle, to help me not tear up my quesadillas.

Who knew, a grilled cheese press. I thought after my last food post, I could definitely use this!

I haven't had a toaster in literally 3 years. Some how I've managed without the need of one.

A skillet grill. Maybe this and a reversible grill/griddle.


Thanks to my lovely [soon-to-be] mother-in-law, I now have a bread maker!! I haven't made any bread yet, but hopefully this weekend I can go get the ingredients and start making some.

No comments:

Post a Comment