Saturday, April 13, 2013

Last Day / New Beginnings

Today is officially my last day with the Bank! Goooooodbyyyyee Financial Industry! You were good to me, but I don't think we can truly be together. (Tear). 

There's so much going on this weekend for me! Too much to do, too little time.
Saturday: 9-4 Last day of work 
4-6 clean house
6-7 Gym Time
7-?? Book Club/ Gossip Party

Sunday 10-11 Grocery store
12-1 Gym Time
1-?? Rissa's Birthday Party

Monday NEW JOB


Yesterday, my boss lady ordered us in lunch since it was my second to last day with them. I wanted Outback Steak House. Oooooh how I love their Alice Spring Chicken and Dressed Baked Potato.


I was struggling through all this food!



This week for Rob's fraternity it is Old South. I haven't missed one since I've been with him, but I couldn't go this year since I have a packed weekend. So while Rob is away getting drunk with all his Alumni buds, I will be un-distracted to complete all my chores! Yay. And! No cooking for me tonight. The girl that always hosts our Book Club meeting is a mean cook! She always makes me favorite - Shrimp! Tonight: Shrimp quesadillas. Yum yum

No comments:

Post a Comment