Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Sapphires and Diamonds

Rob and I first met in 2010. After we dated for about a year Rob bought me this really pretty round ring, with just a ton of small diamonds in it. A year later, I was driving to the bank and too my ring off and placed it in my lap because it was bothering me. Well I forgot it was there, got out of the car, and it dropped in the parking lot. I didn't realize until a couple hours later, and I was 2 hours away in a different city. And let me tell you, where the bank was located, there wasn't one where I was living. It was a local bank. Anyways, I called the bank right when they closed and thankfully this super sweet girl went out and checked to see if my ring was still there. It was, but someone ran over it. So it smashed, all the diamonds were gone. Pretty much unwearable, right? So, I had insurance and took it in to Zales to get it replaced, free of charge. It took them sooo long to replace it. They only had one left and they had to get it shipped in to the store. Well every time I called to get an update, I'd get the run around and was even told they never ordered it. Finally after a month I spoke with the manager (whom I could never get in touch with). She gave me a $50 gift card for me troubles, and now I want to spend that money!! So here's where it gets complicated... which one?!?!

Cushion-Cut Lab-Created Sapphire Vintage Ring in Sterling Silver -Size 7 - Zales
Cushion-Cut Lab-Created Sapphire Vintage Ring in Sterling Silver -Size 7 - Zales
Sapphire 9 x 7 Vintage, cushion cut

OR

Emerald-Cut Lab-Created Blue and White Sapphire Ring in Sterling Silver - Zales
Sapphire 10 x 8 Modern Emerald Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment