Monday, April 22, 2013

$10 Jeans

A couple days ago I posted about needed to find some new jeans. At work, that's all we are required to wear is jeans and their company shirt. Of course, everyone should know by now that I am super cheap. I hate spending more than $6 on a meal that I make at home, and $15 is pushing it for clothes.

Saturday I was on a mission to find some cheap pants that still looked amazing on me, and had good material. I hate when people talk about cheap clothes never last. Well, they do if you keep them looking nice, keep the clean, and don't tear them up! I bought jeans from F21 and they've lasted two years. And we all know forever 21 doesn't have the best materials in clothing.

The first few stores I went in was because I knew I had jeans from my college years that looked great on me, and thought they would be a great place to start. American Eagle jeans just make my butt look amazing. I'm all about showing my curves, and not being a stick figure. The only thing I don't want to appear bigger is my belly!! American Eagle, Express, Abercrombie and Fitch (clearance) - all these are way to pricey for me.

Finally I walk upon H&M. I've never looked for jeans here so I wasn't sure what I'd find. But guess what?! First Aisle : $9.95 jeans. Of course I ran over, pushing girls out of the way (jk), but I was super excited. Well, I don't know about you, but I don't like embellishments on my jean pockets. I've always been one for the plain ones. I checked the pockets and then the sizes... 24,26,28,30.. what happened to 5,7,9??? I had to google this.. shame shame. I ended up getting 2 jeans here, and a pair at Forever 21.

Anyway, here are my picks!!


H&M - $19.95 - 30 x 32 - Skinnies -  as you can see I cuffed them.





{ Jeans } H&M - 30 x 32 - Skinnies $9.95
{Shirts} H&M - size 6 - $5


Forever 21 - 30 x 30 - Skinnies - $9.95 

No comments:

Post a Comment